I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (I Survived #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the I Survived series.
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD):
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD):
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover):
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD):
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Hardcover):
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944: Book 9 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound):
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD):
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound):
Ten-year-old George Calder can't believe his luck -- he and his little sister, Phoebe, are on the famous Titanic, crossing the ocean with their Aunt Daisy. The ship is full of exciting places to explore, but when George ventures into the first class storage cabin, a terrible boom shakes the entire boat. Suddenly, water is everywhere, and George's life changes forever.
Lauren Tarshis brings history's most exciting and terrifying events to life in this New York Times-bestselling series. Readers will be transported by stories of amazing kids and how they survived!