PPI ARE 5.0 Mock Exams All Six Divisions, 2nd Edition – Practice Exams for Each NCARB 5.0 Exam Division (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
A must-have book in preparation for each of the six divisions of ARE 5.0
ARE 5.0 Mock Exams contains six mock exams consistent with the NCARB Architect Registration Exam (ARE 5.0) format and divisions. All exam divisions are covered, with one mock exam for each ARE 5.0 division. This new edition builds on the previous edition with new questions and updates to cover content feedback received from NCARB for the ARE 5.0 Exam Review. The questions that were found to be appropriate during the review were kept in the new edition.
Enhance your time-management skills by taking each exam within the same time limit as the actual exam. Then, evaluate your performance using the six individual answer keys. Comprehensive and clear solutions demonstrate accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches.
- Over 600 realistic exam questions including: multiple choice, case study, check-all-that-apply, quantitative-fill-in-the-blank, drag-and-place, and hotspot to familiarize you with the question types you’ll encounter in the exam
- Each division includes the same number and types of questions and covers the same subject areas in its corresponding division of the ARE
- Pages tabbed in six different colors, one for each division, for easy lookup of a particular exam division
- Longer, more complex questions to challenge your skills in identifying and applying key architectural concepts
- Clearly written solutions that are complete and easy to follow to reinforce theory and application of fundamental concepts
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, a Kaplan Company
All Six ARE 5.0 Exam Divisions Covered:
- All Six ARE 5.0 Exam Divisions Covered
- Practice Management, 80 questions
- Project Management, 95 questions
- Programming & Analysis, 95 questions
- Project Planning & Design, 120 questions
- Project Development & Documentation, 120 questions
- Construction & Evaluation, 95 questions
About the Author
David Kent Ballast, FAIA, CSI, NCIDQ Certification No. 9425, is the owner of Architectural Research Consulting, a firm offering information and management services to architects, interior designers, and the construction industry. Mr. Ballast taught interior construction and other courses for twenty years at Arapahoe Community College. A licensed architect in Colorado and an NCIDQ certificate holder, Mr. Ballast has authored many books published by PPI on design topics and ARE review.
Holly Williams Leppo, AIA is an NCARB-certified registered architect, a certified interior designer, and a LEED Accredited Professional. She holds a bachelor of arts degree in integrative arts from The Pennsylvania State University and a master of architecture degree from Washington University in St. Louis.
Rima Taher, Ph.D, P.E., is a Senior University Lecturer at the Hillier College of Architecture & Design, at NJIT, and is a part-time instructor in the graduate program at the NJIT-Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering. She is a licensed professional engineer in New Jersey and practices as a civil/structural engineer with her own consulting firm “Taher Engineering LLC”. Dr. Taher has a bachelor of civil engineering from INSA de Lyon, Lyon, France. She has a master’s degree and a doctorate in civil engineering/building technology from École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, in Paris, France. Dr. Taher participated in some building technology research in the field of building design for high winds and hurricanes, and she has several published articles in this field as well as a book, Building Design for Wind Forces. Dr. Taher is currently serving as the President of the ASCE/SEI (Structural Engineering Institute) Chapter of North Jersey.