Your Money Is Not for the Grave: Getting Through Life's Most Difficult Time Without Losing Your Mind or Your Money (Paperback)
Your Money Is Not For The Grave is an inspirational and practical guide to help you prepare for and deal with one of the most difficult times of your life--the death and bereavement of a loved one. This book is not just about helping you navigate through the complicated and confusing process of planning and orchestrating the homegoing of a loved one, though. It contains honest and heartfelt advice about handling the emotional, mental, and financial hardships that dying and death can bring.
You'll learn how to:
* Have the difficult conversations about death
* Choose insurance options you can afford
* Avoid being taken advantage of and paying too much money
* Plan a homegoing celebration that honors your loved one
* Take care of your emotional and mental well-being