The Narcissist's Playbook: How to Identify, Disarm, and Protect Yourself from Narcissists, Sociopaths, Psychopaths, and Other Types of Manipulati (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Do you have a narcissist, sociopath, or psychopath in your life, or think that you might?
Do you continually feel anxious around someone in your life, but can't pinpoint why?
Do conversations seem to go off track, leaving you feeling knocked off balance and confused?
Does it feel like they are making your life a living hell, but they insist that you are too sensitive, crazy, or to blame?
Perhaps you know you are being manipulated or abused, but don't know how to make it stop.The Narcissist's Playbook can help.
Dana Morningstar is a domestic violence advocate, author, podcaster, YouTuber, speaker, and group leader. She writes from personal as well as professional experience in the field of domestic violence awareness, narcissistic abuse, and advocacy.
Some of the topics covered in The Narcissist's Playbook are:
- What manipulation is and isn't.
-How to spot manipulative behaviors early (and why most people struggle with this).
- How and why people get caught up with manipulators, and why they have a hard time breaking free.
- How to identify the emotional "hook" that is keeping you stuck in manipulation and what you can do about it.
- How to effectively disable manipulation as it is happening.
- How to identify the common personality traits that are frequently exploited by manipulators.
You can take back your life. The Narcissist's Playbook tells you how.