Codependency for Beginners: How to stop Codependent Relationship with real step by step plan and Open your Communications in Your Life (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
55% OFF for Bookstore at $ 21,49 instead of $ 32,49
Do you feel trapped in your relationship?
Your Customers Never Stop to use this Awesome Guide
Codependency is a behavioral condition in a relationship where one person enables another person's addiction, poor mental health, immaturity, irresponsibility, or under-achievement.
Among the core characteristics of codependency is an excessive reliance on other people for approval and a sense of identity.
Do you expend all of your energy in meeting your partner's needs?
Are you the one that is constantly making sacrifices in your relationship?
... Then you may be in a codependent relationship.
Are you struggling to find a way out? Then this Definitive Manual will show you the way to get out from this awful and unhealthy relationship
In this Book you will:
- Clearly Understand What Codependency Is and how it can negatively affect your life. The good news is that codependency is a learned behavior, which means it can be unlearned through some healthy steps to healing your relationship from codependency
- Learn How to Heal From Codependency to shift focus from other people to yourself. You will rebuild your identity, grow your self-esteem, and assert ownership over your feelings, desires, and needs.
- Catch Yourself When You Begin to Think Negatively. When you begin to think that you deserve to be treated badly, you will catch yourself and change your thoughts. Be positive and have higher expectations.
- Discover How to Assess Your Own Needs and Their Importance Recognizing the things you need to do to take care of yourself are an immense part of overcoming this issue. With your needs identified, you'll at the very least have a greater awareness of what your needs are, and whether or not they're being met
- Find the Right Way to Prioritize Your Growth to figure out where your codependent tendencies come from and determine techniques to overcome and heal.
- ... & Much More
The nature of codependency is such that it tends to blur the lines between where one begins and the other ends.
In a healthy relationship, both people have fully formed identities outside of their time together. They each bring unique attributes to the table, creating a partnership that allows both of them to grow and thrive.
This is something everybody must tend to.
Now you can reach this healthy kind of relationship by taking in your hands this Complete and Easy-to-Read Manual to Overcome Codependency and not lose your sense of self in your relationships
Buy it NOW and let your customers get addicted to this amazing book