Swedish Death Cleaning Workbook: 30 Days Challenge To Declutter & Organize Your Home and Life: Cleaning House Checklist (Paperback)
It can be difficult to take a look at your home, assess the amount of clutter that you've accumulated throughout the winter months and make a plan to move forward in how to successfully clear that clutter. For some, cleaning is the most relaxing thing in the world -- an activity you look forward to every day, week, or month. For others, it can be incredibly stressful and exhausting, especially when you have a million other things on your plate.
Designed, optimized and arranged in a 30 days challenge, this workbook will provide you with unmatched daily step-by-step guide taking you through the whole process of death cleaning in just 10 minutes a day. You'll get access to easy and proven day-by-day best practices that will exactly shows you the activities and exercises to be carried out, as well as when and how to perform them. All this by helping you with the essential and powerful daily checklists featured in this book to assist you implementing your decluttering process to a healthy and happy life.
Here is what you'll learn:
- Introduction to the noble art of Death Cleaning, what is it and the importance of starting it to a Happier Life regardless of age
- The importance of decluttering in the Stress and Financial management
- Tips and strategies to declutter your useless stuff overcoming clutter emotions
- Stop hoarding unnecessary items and live an essential and happier life
- The detailed 30 days challenge that will guide you through a step-by-step process to declutter your life, day by day, week by week, room by room and item by item
- Learn and apply mind decluttering techniques